- Start: February 16, 2018 10:00 am
- End: February 16, 2018 2:00 pm
Looking for a career in the construction industry?
Join Workforce West Virginia in this free event to:
- Meet one-on-one with construction employer representatives.
- Learn about different employment/apprenticeship opportunities in the construction industry.
- Gain an understanding of what the construction trades industry has to offer.
- Hear about high paying jobs starting at $15.00/hour
- Receive information on resources available to assist in attaining employment.
Employers and apprenticeships will be in attendance for the upcoming “Roads to Prosperity” Highway Program. This event is open to the public. For additional information, please contact Jamie Moore with WorkForce West Virginia at 304.558.0291. Workshops are also available Thursday, February 15 10:00 am – 3:00 pm to assist jobseekers with resumes and interviewing skills at WorkForce West Virginia 1321 Plaza East, Charleston.
BridgeValley Community & Technical College Advance Technology Center – 1201 Science Park Drive – South Charleston, WV